I’ve been on a huge watermelon kick lately.. and since it’s Cinco de Mayo, I figured I would share this recipe. Not only is it easy to make but it’s also delicious, healthy, and refreshing!
- 1/2 Small Seedless Watermelon, Diced
- 1/2 Red Onion, Diced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, Seeded & Diced (I only used half)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Seeded & Finely Diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Seeded & Finely Diced (I didn’t use any)
- 2 Jalapeños, Seeded & Finely Diced
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro, Chopped (I used less)
- Juice Of 1 – 2 Limes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
Throw all the ingredients into a large bowl and toss together. Taste and adjust ingredients as needed. Serve with a side of chips, on top of chicken/fish, or as a side salad! Or if you are like me & addicted to avocados, serve with a side of guacamole 🙂
These chips are bomb… they taste like Chipotle chips!
Next time I’m going to make this earlier in the week so I can have leftovers to use. I hope you enjoy!